May sure has been a busy month for us, but that is certainly no excuse to only have posted 1 blog the whole month!!! Sorry...I promise to try to do better in June! Let me fill you in on what we have been doing all month.
Cole is going to be 9 months old on Tuesday!! Time is flying faster than ever at this point. He is really giving us a run for our money these days....crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything he can get his hands on, and trying to start walking!! I really wish he would slow down just a little bit, but it seems he is on the fast track to catch up with Chase. He is still so in awe of his big brother! It's really cute to see him laugh and smile everytime Chase walks in the room! He decided a couple of weeks ago that he didn't want to drink out of his bottle anymore and started drinking from a sippy cup during the day at Mamma Faye's!! He's such a big boy now.
Chase is getting smarter by the day! We are planning to start him in preschool in the fall once school starts again. He doesn't seem very excited about going to school, but I am sure once he is there he will love it. He still loves to dance and act crazy. He is 110% boy and is wild pretty much all of the time!! The boys are both still in swim lessons. We lost 1.5 weeks due to the crazy rain that we have had this month. We have been able to go for 4 straight days now and they should be testing out next week! They are both doing great and I am very proud of them. Now, if they weren't so stubborn (wonder where they get that?) they would probably be done by now. Chase knows the routine, but refuses to put all the pieces together for the instructor!!
We've taken a couple trips this month...one to Tallahassee for Mother's Day weekend. We went out on Dad's boat to go fishing. Didn't catch anything worth writing about, but we had a really good time. Chase got bored of fishing w/in the first 5 minutes, but he is still talking about being out of the boat! This past weekend, we went to Calabash to visit Mom and Darrell. We had a great time there also. We hit the beach, pool, outlet mall, and even stopped by Charleston on the way home to see the Delletts! This weekend we didn't do too much. Just kind of hung around and enjoyed being home! We're gearing up for our trip to Delaware on June 11. Arlene is flying down next Saturday to pick up Chase and fly back to DE with him! He has been getting excited about the trip...he doesn't quite understand why we aren't coming with him, but we keep trying to tell him that we will be there a couple of days later! I know he is going to have a great time up there spending time with everyone!
Well, it's taken me 2 days just to type this...lame, I know! I promise to do better in June. I am blocked from logging into the blog at work again, which is so frustrating! Now that I actually have some quiet time since the kids are in bed, my camera is dead and i can't upload any pictures!! I know a lot of you don't even read what I write, you just come for the pics!! I understand, but you will be disappointed in this post! You will be so excited that I finally put something up and then disappointed that there are no pics! I've been trying to do good about emailing them out! I don't have any from this weekend to posts anyway!
Hope everyone has a great week and a happy June!
Oh, I almost forgot the biggest Conte news of the month. We have a new addition to the family...Reese Conte was born to Matt and Jessica last Monday, 5/25! We can't wait to see her when we go up there in a couple of weeks. She is such a little cutie and I just can't wait to get my hands on her! Finally a girl Conte (there are 4 boys and now 1 girl)...I guess there is hope!! hahahaha!!
2 comments:
Ha - we do read what you write!
We can't wait to see you too!
Post a Comment