Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Morning

This was definitely an exciting Christmas in our house. It was great to see how excited Chase was about the whole holiday season. This is definitely my favorite time of the year, so to see him so into it was awesome for me. Cole is still a little young to know what is going on, but I am betting he will be into it by next Christmas!

Chase woke us up around 6:15 am talking about how he couldn't wait to have a snowball fight when we got to Aunt Lisa's house! Then all of a sudden he remembered that he needed to go see what Santa left for him! I told him to stay in our room until I could go and get Cole out of bed so we could all go and look at the gifts together. He waited patiently while I woke Cole up and got my camera ready! Here are the pics of them checking their stuff out!!Chase LOVED his 2 racetracks and Cole seemed to like his chair! He was a bit more impressed with the tracks though (of course, he is always going to want what his Bubba has)!!

After they played with those for a few minutes, they got to dig into their stockings.
And then they moved on to everything else that was under the tree!It was quite a morning!! Once everything was unwrapped, we had breakfast and then got ready to load up and head to Tallahassee for the rest of the day for some family time.