Here's a video clip of each of the boys! Cole is saying more and more every day. He loves when Chase tells him to say things, and he is pretty good about repeating them as long as it is a word he can say! Chase's video is from last night when we were playing his new Word Worm game before bed. He's learning so much in school and it really shows. Right now at school he is learning to write his letters and numbers. Each week they have a new letter (or 2) and a number. This week is J, K, and 4 week.
We are headed to the doctor this afternoon for Chase's 4 year well check! He was not very excited about going until I told him that they are just going to see how much he weighs, how tall he is, and how big his muscles are! I am sure he will have to get a couple of shots, but I had to leave that part out or else he would still be freaking out! I'll let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment