Friday, May 21, 2010

A Wonderful Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day weekend this year. Saturday, I went to the spa for a massage and a new hairdo!! The massage was awesome and my hair turned out great! When I got home, Chase said "Mommy, you look so handsome!" He's so cute! I always tell him that he is handsome so I guess that is where he got that from! It definitely made me smile. We spent the afternoon at the pool w/ some friends, and had a great time! The boys are really loving the water this year. On Sunday, we spent some time in the backyard and let the boys play in the baby pools. They really enjoyed this of course! Here are some pics of them being crazy!




We had a yummy dinner of steamed shrimp and crab legs. MMMM....it was SO GOOD!! I was able to get a few pics of us after dinner. Finally a family shot...we haven't had one of those in a while!


Thanks to my 3 boys for making my day (well, weekend) so nice!! I am a super lucky girl!! I hope all the moms in my life had a great day too!! Unfortunately, we didn't get to see any of you, but we were certainly thinking of you all!!

No comments: