Monday, September 20, 2010
Our trip to Maryland
Not sure where to begin on this post...we did so much in one weekend that I am not sure if I would remember it all if not for the pics!! These pics don't even include the ones that Lisa took! If so, the blog would have been VERY LONG!! We went to my sister's for Labor Day weekend, and had an awesome time! We arrived late Thursday night and stayed up chatting for a couple of hours before going to bed! Friday, Lisa, Linda, Cole and I headed for the mall. I was hoping to find some VT gear, but wasn't too lucky. Cole got a little Hokie football that kept him occupied during our shopping. That night, Nick went to football practice with David and Brennan and the rest of us headed to the park and to Rita's for dessert!




Saturday morning we went to Brennan's football game. We were lucky enough to see him score his first touchdown!! We were so excited and proud of him!! He's doing very well this season...has scored each game and he even scored the game winning touchdown in overtime this past weekend!! Way to go Brennan!!!!!


Lisa had invited some of our cousins and their kids down to the house to celebrate birthdays and visit! It was so great to see everyone. The kids are so cute and are all growing up way too fast. It was so nice to be together with all of them just like old time (minus a few out of towners and a couple who are no longer with us).










Sunday we headed to Kings Dominion! I hadn't been there since the summer of 1999!! So long ago! It hasn't changed too much other than a few new rides. One of them is called the Intimidator and boy oh boy was it ever intimidating. David and Lisa took the kids and sent Nick and I on that roller coaster!! I was so scared standing there in line looking up at it!! It was so fun though and I am really glad I didn't chicken out!! That was the highlight of the day for us! We hadn't been on an adult roller coaster in quite a while!! The kids all had a blast too! Chase was able to go on a couple of the roller coasters, but Cole will have to wait a couple more years!











We ended the weekend with the VT/Boise St. game. We met up with our friends Todd and Lindsay and had a great time, despite the loss!




We headed home on Tuesday....all of us were completely worn out and needing a vacation from our vacation!! We had such a great weekend, and look forward to the next time we get to see Lisa, David and the kids! Thanks guys for letting us invade your house and for putting up w/ us for a long weekend!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! The last picture cracks me up! You had a great tailgate party!
Post a Comment