Thursday, November 4, 2010
Happy Halloween
We had a really fun Halloween this year. The boys (including Nick) got dressed up in their costumes and we walked around our neighborhood w/ some friends. Chase was not very happy that I was not dressed up. He asked me if I was going as a nerd! Thanks a lot, Chase!! Then he went on to say that I was a pretty nerd. That's a little better, I guess! Anyway, we walked around for about an hour. By then, Chase was ready to head home to check out all of the candy that he had. I think Cole would have stayed out there all night if we let him. He couldn't quite keep up with the big kids, but he was more than happy just walking around behind them. He wasn't scared or shy about going to the houses, and he didn't want me to carry him or his pumpkin! The boys were nice and sugared up so they were acting CRAZY and didn't go to bed until almost 10pm!! Luckily, they were both fine the next morning...not cranky like I had expected!!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment