Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we're still here! We've been having a super fun start to the summer. This past weekend we went to Panama City for a mini vacation. The weather was beautiful, and we all had a great time. We are looking forward to going back for the 4th of July.

Not sure what the peace signs are all about!

Cole loves that "mean face"

Relaxin' in the pool

Gotta love vacation

Having some fun in the pool

On the boat...it was a little rough out in the Gulf

Shell Island...the view from the boat

Chase wanted to catch a fish

The view from the beach

Fun times!

Chase and GiGi

Cole and PopPop

GiGi, PopPop and the boys

Time for Mini Golf

Cole (w/ Pop Pop's help) got a hole in one on the first hole!

I love Chase's face in this one...he was so excited for Cole!!

I think Chase got a hole in one on this one!! I love how everyone is watching so intently!

Family Shot

Say Cheese!

Silly Chase

Peace signs again! I have to ask him where he got that!

He kept asking me to take his picture. How could I say no!?!?

PopPop and the boys

GiGi trying to hold Chase back! The child has ZERO patience!

Nick and I

Another hole in one. All by himself this time (on the last hole)!

Back to the pool again!
Cole was having such a great time in the pool! He didn't really want to do his float, which didn't make me very happy! A refresher lesson is in order soon. Ms. Karen would not like this swimming with no breaks!! He's a little fish though!
No comments:
Post a Comment