Monday, September 10, 2012

Chase lost another Tooth!

Chase lost his 2nd tooth tonight. It has been loose for a couple of weeks, and tonigt he asked me to feel it to see how loose it really was. I told him it was really wiggly! I guess that was all he needed to hear because less than a minute later he had pulled it out himself! He's much more brave than I am. I didn't want any part of pulling it out! It was just before bedtime so he wanted to go to bed immediately so the tooth superhero could come and visit!! I told him that the tooth superhero may not make it being that it was so late, but that was not the answer he was looking for. He said "of course he will make it, I lost a tooth!" Hopefully he will wake up a happy boy!!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: