Friday, April 25, 2008

Don't Worry, You are in the Right Place!

Cha Cha Cha Changes!! I wanted to change the look of the blog just a little bit, so I have been working on it tonight. I hope everyone likes it! I seem to always think of things that I want to change or add, so I figured I would take some time to play around with it! It's a bit more boyish now, which I thought was only fair since I am way outnumbered by boys now!!

2 comments:

Christen said...

Boys Rule!

Bruin and Nicole Robinson said...

Hi Jenn... This is Nicole Robinson. We met at Missy's shower here in Charleston (I was the one who did the food!). I just wanted to say congrats on new baby boy!!! And I LOVE the new blog look! Keep bloggin! And Go Hokies! (my husband went to Virginia Tech...)