Since Mother's Day is this weekend, I thought I would post a few pictures of just me and Chase. A short stroll down memory lane! I can't believe this is my 3rd Mother's Day already. Time sure does fly! It seems like I was just pregnant with Chase, and now here I am pregnant with another one! Enjoy the pictures. I hope all of you moms have a wonderful day on Sunday!!


4 comments:
with your pics and your son's, guess being a mom is great....happy mother's day
Happy Mother's Day!!! Such a nice trip down memory lane - believe me, the time doesn't slow down any as they get older. Hope you have a fun, relaxing and pampered day :-)
What a great post! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I love the picture of you with the headband. I have it framed in my house.
Post a Comment