Wednesday, June 11, 2008
And we're off AGAIN!!
It's been a busy few weeks for us lately! Tomorrow we are heading to Delaware for the weekend! This will be our last trip too far from home until after the baby comes. It's crazy to think we only have 12 weeks to go! Once we get home, we need to get on the ball and get his room ready. We haven't done much to it yet. The closet is full of clothes, but that is about it!! Anyway, back to our trip. We fly out tomorrow afternoon headed North. Friday is Mimi and Poppy Joe's wedding and we are very excited about it. I must say I am super excited that they are having crabs at their reception!! MMMMMMM! Can't wait to eat a ton of them. Hopefully this baby likes them!! :-) Saturday we are going to spend some time at the Italian Festival and hang out with some of Nick's friends and then Sunday it will be back to the festival and spending some time with Pop Pop Wishe for Father's Day. Speaking of Father's Day, I hope all of you dads have a great one! Nick and I are lucky to have such wonderful dads in our lives!! I probably won't post again until next week...we get back on Monday afternoon. I will have lots of pictures to share! In the meantime, keep voting on the names! Results will be in by the time we get back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment