Cole went for his 2 week check up this afternoon. He is now 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. The doctor says he looks great! He didn't have to get any shots today, which I was very happy about. We go back for his 8 week check up in November and that will be the one with his first shots! :-(
Here are some pictures of him from this afternoon. I can't believe he has grown so much already. He is definitely a good eater. He eats every 3 hours and has been doing great at night. I have been having to wake him up to eat in the middle of the night. The doctor told me that I can stop doing that now and he will wake up when he is hungry. So, that means a bit more sleep for me! He was already going from 12-4am which was nice. So, we will see what happens tonight!
We have started our new routine around here this week. Nick is taking Chase to Mamma Faye's in the morning and I am picking him up around 2pm. That gives him some time with his friends and still some extra time at home with me and the baby. It has been going good so far. He is very happy to be back at daycare and has started going on the potty again. Thank Goodness!!! He was rebelling a bit the past couple of weeks. He still isn't going all the time for me, but at least he is doing good at Mamma Faye's!




2 comments:
Look at him - he's changed so much in just the last 2 weeks! Still cute as ever, but definitely bigger. He looks a lot like Chase. Cutie pie :-)
OMG!He looks just like Chase! He looks huge in those pictures! I can't wait to give him a squeeze!
Post a Comment