Monday, September 22, 2008
Finally, the good shows are back on!!
Yes, I am a nerd...I am so excited for premiere week this week!! Grey's Anatomy and Lipstick Jungle are the shows I am looking forward to the most. I may try to start watching Desperate Housewives again too...I kind of lost it last year! Put these shows with the new 90210 and Army Wives and I am set for the week!! These will help to keep me awake until Cole's 12am feedings!! What shows will you guys be watching? I know I am a complete dork for being hooked on the new 90210, but it brings back lots of memories of watching the original series! That is probably my all time favorite show...well, that and Friends!! I miss them both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh I can't wait for Lipstick Jungle either. I love that show! I'm a Desperate Housewives fan still...and I like the Biggest Loser which has already started. What else? Oh I might watch Dancing with the Stars and we watch Highway 18 - a reality golf show. Waiting for Big Love and Big Break (another golf reality show) to come back on. But I'm with you - I love the shows being back on!
Post a Comment