Here are the promised pics of our Christmas tree. We went and picked it out last Sunday. It started to rain as soon as we got it loaded on top of the Explorer! It pretty much rained all day, so the tree had to sit in the garage all day on Monday. We brought it in and put lights on it that night, but had to wait to finish decorating until Tuesday!! So, it took a couple days ,but it is finally up and looking good. Chase loves it and keeps asking if his cars can climb it!! I really hope it doesn't get pulled down! Nick put up the lights on the outside of the house this morning and I am almost done inside. It is looking reallly good!! I just love this time of year!

1 comment:
Love the pics of the tree and the boys with Santa - very cute! I need to post a pic of our tree too. We did some decorating as well today - I love it, but it takes soooo long. Won't be long now - we'll be celebrating Cmas together!!!
Post a Comment