Saturday we had Christmas with my dad's side of the family. We hadn't all been together since this summer so we were very excited to see everyone. Lisa and the gang headed over to our house around 11am to meet Cole. They were all very excited to meet the little guy (who wouldn't be?!?)! We hung out for a little while and then we took the girls to this place called "Sweet and Sassy." Ashley had the idea to take them their to get manicures and pedicures for their early birthday presents (since we won't be seeinig them in February). The place was super cute and the girls ended up getting hair and makeup done also!! It was so fun for all of us!! After that, we headed back to my house for a little while before dinner. The kids played and were getting along great. That night we went to Ashley and Jeremy's for a tasty steak dinner. We exchanged gifts afterwards so of course the kids were crazy. Brennan got his Play Station 2 and was ecstatic! He wanted to play it immediately and Chase and Braden wanted to "play" also! Luckily Jeremy had some old controllers so he gave them to the 2 of them and they thought they were in on the action! Lisa took a cute picture of the 3 of them that I will have to post once I get it from her! We headed home soon after this and had Alyssa and McKenna sleep over for the night. Well, Chase was asleep before we even got out of their neighborhood so he wasn't much of a fun sleepover participant!! Nick, McKenna, Alyssa and I played a couple games and then I put on a movie for the girls to watch before bed. I know I was asleep long before them!! It was nice to have them stay over though..I think they had a good time also!
Sunday, everyone came over again and we just hung out. PopPop and GiGi headed home in the early afternoon, Nick, Lisa and David watched football (different games of course!), and I watched the kids play outside! It was a fun day and everyone was tired once it was time for them to head for Tallahassee. We tried to get back to normal and get ready for work today! These crazy work weeks are throwing me off!! Everyone will be back in town on Wednesday. Dad and Lisa are going to watch all 7 kids while the 6 of us go out to eat!! Good luck to them!! :-) We can't wait to spend some more time together for a couple of days before they head home! It's been fun having everyone together. We are glad they made the trip down even though it's their 2nd one in a row! They are already saying we better head North next year!!
Us with PopPop...will I ever get a normal picture of Chase again?!?!
Alyssa and Uncle Nick
Cole and Aunt Lisa
GiGi with the boys
Chase and Braden....CRAZY BOYS!
McKenna and Cole
Alyssa and Cole
Aunt Ashley, Uncle Jeremy and the Boys
Uncle David, Aunt Lisa and the Boys

1 comment:
Thanks for having us - we had a great time and miss you guys already...and we're only in SC!!! Kiss the boys for me.
Post a Comment