Friday, January 2, 2009

4 months old!?!? How is that possible already?!?

Cole turned 4 months old today. I just wanted to share some recent pictures with you and a short video of him bouncing in his jumperoo. He just started using this the other day and has really gotten the hang of it. Chase thinks it is hilarious to watch him in it. He looks like he is dancing sometimes!! He sure has grown a lot in the last 4 months!! He is growing up way too fast. For now he is still a snuggly little baby, but I know that will pass all too fast and he will be running away when i want to snuggle with him! So, I am enjoying every moment of him being a baby right now! He has also started to roll over. When I picked him up at Mamma Faye's on Tuesday she said he had been trying all day, but was getting his arm stuck underneath him so he wasn't making it all the way over. Well, sure enough when I went to get him out of bed Wednesday morning, he was laying on his belly!! He has been rolling over ever since, which of course makes me nervous b/c I don't like him sleeping on his belly. I guess if he can get on his belly, he can get off if he needed too!! Of course as soon as I got the camera out all he would do was lay on his back! Oh well, I will keep trying and eventually get a good picture of him rolling on over!!

No comments: