Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catching You Up!

Hi Everyone. Long time no posting for me. We've had some fun and exciting things going on since I last updated the blog. I'll try to do separate post for everything through the beginning of March. I'm at work and I don't have all of my pictures saved to my computer here. The rest will have to wait until next time. For now, you can check out my 1st half marathon!! Major accomplishment and super exciting for me!! I can't believe I really did it....WOOHOOO!!! Our trip to Delaware. We finally made it...no one got sick and it did snow a little but didn't mess with our trip! We had a blast while we were up there and I got a lot of cute pictures of the kids. Mom and Darrell came to visit again at the beginning of March! 2 visits already and it's only the 3rd month of the year! Can't beat that. We are headed up to their house for Easter. We can't wait! My sister will be in Myrtle Beach while we are there so we will get to see her too!

I can't believe that tomorrow is April 1st. March has been a super busy month for us. Like I said before, Mom and Darrell were here the first weekend. Then, my dad and Lisa were here the second weekend...they took Chase to Gainesville for the Gator Nationals. He loved it!! They all had a blast. Chase was interviewed on ESPN and he told them he wanted to see some fast cars! He came home to tell me that he saw a junior dragster that was super cool and you only have to be 7 to drive it. ahhh!! The next day was the River Run for me. I did this race last year so I didn't want to break my streak! Last weekend, Nick ran in the Mud Run again. He did great and we all had a fun time watching him. We also had our front yard re-sodded and it looks so awesome. We are in the process of planting some new flowers and trees and really sprucing it up a bit. Spring has arrived here in FL and we are loving every minute. It has been super warm. This week has been rainy, but I won't complain b/c our new grass really needs the water.

No comments: