Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chase's Preschool Graduation

Considering that tomorrow is Chase's first day of Kindergarten, I figured I better post the pictures of his Preschool graduation! He graduated from Precious Lambs on June 7th. He went there for 2 years and he really loved it there. We are going to miss the teachers this year, but look forward to seeing them again when Cole starts there next August!
The kids put on a really cute program for us. They highlighted the things that they had learned over the year in Ms. Deb's class. Chase and Christian were chosen to be soldiers battling the "Tower of Terror"! They each read the words that Ms. Deb pointed out to them. Chase was so excited about his part in the program, and we were so proud of him!At the end of the program, Ms. Deb handed out medals to each of the kids and said a little bit about how much she loved them. She told Chase "there isn't a word that you can't read" and told him how much she enjoyed having him in her class.I tried for some good pictures after the program, but nobody was cooperating with me so these are the best that I have.He fell asleep on the way home! Then he woke up to show off his medalThe boys were being really sweet with Rocksie so I had to snap a few pictures of that. They just love her so much! I know she loves them too even if she wasn't too happy when we first brought each of them home!! Well, tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Chase is off to big school! I can hardly believe it. We are all really excited. He's ready to go w/ his Mario Kart backpack and Cars 2 lunchbox! He couldn't decide between the 2 themes so he got one of each! We met his teacher on Friday, and she seems really nice. Hopefully he will have a great year with her! We are looking forward to this new chapter in his life!

I will take pictures in the morning before school, and I promise to share them in a timely manner! I have tissues packed in my purse, but will try to hold back the tears until after I am in the car on my way to work! Mom kindly reminded me that this won't be nearly as bad as the first day that I dropped him off at Mamma Faye's when he was just 12 weeks old. I cried all the way to work that day and worried about him the whole day. It turned out just fine, and I am sure school will too! It's just hard to face that he is growing up so fast!

No comments: