I'm back to fill you in our Summer Fun! I've started the LONG process of catching up. We are slowly getting back into our regular routine and getting ready for Chase to start Kindergarten!! He starts in less than 2 weeks! He seems to be really excited. I am excited, but a bit sad that he is growing up so fast! I know he is going to do great and he will love big school! Cole is about to turn 3 already! I can't believe that either. I know I say it all the time, but time is just flying by! My little guys are growing up way too fast!
Well, have fun catching up on what he have been doing. I went back and added our Easter pictures since I had skipped over them before. Slowly, but surely I will get everything up on the blog. We've been to Delaware, Panama City, and Calabash. We've even done some fun things in Jacksonville too!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are! We are sad to see it coming to and end, but we are gearing up for football season! We are going to a Jaguars preseason game on Aug 19th and then we are making a trip to VA for the first VT game in September!!
No comments:
Post a Comment