I am expecting lots of visitors to the blog today! I thought it was finally ready for viewing so I just sent an email out to tell everyone to check it out! Hopefully everyone will enjoy it!! I plan to update it frequently so check back often to see what's new! Be sure to take the boy/girl poll and leave a comment if you like! If you have a blog let me know the website so I can read it too. If you don't have one, you really should consider starting one. I was hesitant at first, but have been having lots of fun adding things to it!! Enjoy!
5 comments:
Your blog looks great!!! Keep up the good work. I have to add you to my favorites.
love,
missy
Your blog looks good. I voted for a boy :)
-Christen
I love your new family blog!! Chase is absolutely adorable! We've gotta get together soon! Maybe this summer??
Michelle
Congrats on the new baby! Your blog has inspired me to do one for my family. I voted that you were going to have a girl...just a hunch. Love you and miss you bunches! :)
Christine O'Connell
Hey Girl...
This is great! I love your sight and I can't believe how big Chase has gotten! And another on the way! Yeah! Congrats to the whole family! Let me know when you know your theme and I will come baring gifts and a baby quilt!
Great to be able to keep up with you in such a fun way!
Stacy
Post a Comment