Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Under Construction

We finally got started on the nursery! Over the weekend, we moved everything out of both of the boys' rooms, and Nick ripped up the carpet. Dad came over last night, and he and Nick laid down the new flooring today! They did a great job and the rooms look awesome! Chase loves his floor and he keeps going in there and dancing on it! We moved most everything back into Chase's room so he could get back to his normal routine. Next for the nursery is the border for the walls and getting the crib set up. We will work on that this weekend. It's all coming together!! Only 10 weeks to go!

BEFORE

DURING


AFTER


3 comments:

Melissa said...

The floor looks great!!!

JESSICA said...

LOOKS AWESOME!

Lisa said...

How come my comment from last night isn't showing up? That is weird! I love the floors- they look great :-) I want them now!!!

And btw - I did a post just now - did my best to catch up since it's been forever.