The nursery is just about finished. All we have to do is hang some pictures, shelves, and possibly the baby's name on the walls! That is if we ever decide on his name...so that part of the wall might have to wait until after we get home from the hospital! Anyway, here are some pictures of the almost finished room. I love it!! I am also posting a picture of me at 33 weeks! Time is just ticking on by! I am not sure I can get any bigger, so I am glad I am nearing the end!! 6 weeks from tomorrow is my last day of work for 12 weeks! WOOHOOOO!!!!



3 comments:
LOOKS GREAT!
I love it, too!! It is just perfect!! Finally, a picture of you....you look beautiful :) Can't wait to come to see everyone.
The nursery looks great! The new little guys is going to love it!
Post a Comment