Thursday, August 14, 2008

37 WEEKS!

WOW, I cannot believe that I am already 37 weeks pregnant. These last 3 weeks are shaping up to to be the longest ever! I just got back from the doctor and everything is going well. I am just a bit miserable, but I think the last month is always miserable. Cross your fingers that he decides to make an early appearance! There will be a full moon this weekend and I have heard that the hospitals fill up fast with women delivering babies around the full moon! I'm not counting on it, but you just never know! The hospital bags are packed and ready to go just in case! Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of me from today. I am not sure I can get any bigger!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WHOA Mama - I hope he comes soon too - that's a big baby you got there :-) Glad to hear everything is still going good...1 cm dialated still? Take some walks this weekend and do that other "thing" they suggest (he he!!) and maybe you'll get an early arrival after all.

Darrell said...

I think we had better start for Florida now!!

Lisa said...

I found a cute, free site for you to visit. It's www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and you can get free backgrounds to spice up your blog. Super cute ones too! Just thought I'd share!