Here's one of him saying our address. He learned our neighborhood and street a while ago, but has just started to say the house number too! (Excuse his appearance, we are still in our PJ's this afternoon!!)
Check out his "moves" in this one. The other day we were sitting here and he said "Mommy, do you want to see my moves?" Too funny! They were funnier the other day b/c he was doing something with putting his hand behind his ear, but today he was just into moving his feet!
2 comments:
The videos are so cute. CARS! I love the way he says that :-) Thanks for sharing.
C'mon - gimme more posts! I miss them. I put another one up tonight after you commented on the back to school post...check it out. And did you see my Clambake post - it's down the page past the back to school one. I'm on a roll lately!
Post a Comment