I know it's been a while since I have posted, but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We really had a nice holiday here at home. We had dinner next door with Jeremy, Liz, Jeremy's parents, the kids, and Uncle Jeremy even joined us too!! Dinner was very yummy, and I am stuffed like a turkey, as Chase would say!
I love this time of year, and Thanksgiving is by far Nick's favorite holiday!! We certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am so thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends and most of all my 3 boys! I don't know what I would do without them.
I will try to catch you up on all that is happening with the 4 C's soon...maybe this weekend. It's been kind of hectic around here since I went back to work this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment