Hi, I am Lisa's co-worker, and she came over to check out the video on my computer. This is A-D-O-A-B-L-E!!!!!! He is the sweetest, cutest little thing...and my fave part is the H-I in the alphabet, I love the way he says it. :-))
Absolutely priceless!!! I LOVE IT :-) His little mouth and the facial expressions are waaaaaay too cute. Man I hate living so far away - we're missing soooo much. Can't wait to see you guys in July.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He is the cutest thing! And SUPER smart. This totally made my day after a long night of no sleep. I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Awe!! What a wonderful start to my day. Good job, Chase!!!
I love you, Grammy
Hi, I am Lisa's co-worker, and she came over to check out the video on my computer. This is A-D-O-A-B-L-E!!!!!! He is the sweetest, cutest little thing...and my fave part is the H-I in the alphabet, I love the way he says it. :-))
Absolutely priceless!!! I LOVE IT :-) His little mouth and the facial expressions are waaaaaay too cute. Man I hate living so far away - we're missing soooo much. Can't wait to see you guys in July.
HE IS SO ADORABLE. ZAC WATCHED HIS VIDEO TEN TIMES!
Post a Comment