It's been a big week for the little guy! Most important (on my list at least) is that he dropped his middle of the night feeding!! Woohoooo is all I have to say about that. He is going from 12-6 now and I am hoping by the time I go back to work it will be more like 10-6!! He also started smiling this week. I forgot how awesome it is to see those first smiles! He is just too cute. Of course he gave his first smile to Nick...no fair! I am still trying to capture it on camera, but not having much luck! Last but not least, he took his first bottle on Tuesday. He sucked it right down with no problems! That was good to know b/c now I know that he will be fine taking bottles at daycare. So, that is good news! Here's a couple of pictures of him kind of smiling...I will get a good one eventually.




1 comment:
Look at how cute he is...he's growing so much! I love the first pic -that's a good smile I think. Give him and Chase lots of kisses for me. I'm in San Diego now for the week, but will try to stay in touch....man only 5 weeks till you return to work...that doesn't seem possible. Sad I know :-(
Post a Comment