Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally, I have a chance to post about our trip!

We had such a great time in Panama City Beach!! It was wonderful to get away from home for a while and have a mini vacation with just the 4 of us. We got there Thursday afternoon and spent the day relaxing. Nick and Chase braved the cold water of the pool b/c Chase was dying to go in! Friday we went to Gulf World and saw all kinds of cool animals. Chase's favortie were the little penguins! They were so cute and were swimming around and splashing at us!! We got to see a dolphin show..that was definitely the highlight for me. I love watching dolphins! They have a "swim with the dolphins adventure" there that I would love to do one of these days! After Gulf World, it was back to the pool. Cole and I passed on getting in yet again. It just wasn't warm enough! Chase has become such a good little swimmer! He was all over the pool!! Luckily it was HOT on Saturday so we headed for the beach. It was awesome! I love the gulf way more than the ocean. It is just so beautiful and peaceful. We had a nice couple of hours there. Even Cole enjoyed it! After that, we headed back to Tallahassee for dinner with Dad, Lisa, Grandma and Grandmother. The Grandmas met Cole for the first time that night, so they were very excited about that! On Sunday Pop Pop and GiGi took Chase and Braden to see Winnie the Pooh...they had a great time. Nick and Jeremy golfed while Ashley, me, Maddy, and Cole lounged around the house. It was a nice break for a couple of hours!! We headed home that evening so Nick could get back to work on Monday. Speaking of work, it is so nice to not be working!! I am really enjoying my time off! I go back 5 weeks from Monday and am already getting sad thinking about it!! I will just keep enjoying my time and making the most of it for the next few weeks!



No comments: