Monday, October 27, 2008

Fabulous!

This is how the doctor described Cole today at his checkup!! Can you believe he will be 8 weeks old in just a couple of hours? Oh my, how the time is flying by! We went in for his 8 week checkup today and it went great. He is 14 lbs. and 23 1/2 inches long! We knew he had gotten bigger, but had no idea he would be 14 lbs!! He is "eating good in the neighborhood" as Chase would say! We met a new doctor who just started at the practice this month and I really liked her. She was super friendly and was great with both of the boys even though the appt. was for Cole. She was asking Chase questions and even gave him a Life Saver before she left. When she first came in, she asked Chase something about Cole and he said "He's Cole Alexander Conte". It was so cute. Cole had to get his first round of shots...4 total...2 in each leg. He wasn't too happy about it that is for sure. He has been extra crabby since we have been home, so I guess he is feeling the effects...poor baby!! Other than that things are good. Nick met us at the doctor so that I didn't have to control both boys by myself...thank goodness!! I was very happy to have his help and he was very happy to get out of work for half of the day! We don't have to go back for another 8 weeks. Thank goodness b/c I know the appt. will involve more shots.

Chase seems to be doing better now so that is good. He still has a runny nose, but his fever is gone. Nightime is always the worst though, so we will see how it goes tonight. Cross your fingers! I want him to get better and fast!

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Good news! Can't wait to see you guys next week.