Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Fun Weekend

These pictures were too funny not to share! Yes, I know Chase is going to be so embarrassed by them when he is a teenager, but I just couldn't resist!! Chase has been wearing big boy underwear since Wednesday. Well, when he goes to the bathroom, he takes all of his clothes off instead of just pulling his pants down and most of the time he doesn't put them back on. So, on Friday night, he was dancing around in his underwear and it was hilarious!! Nick soon joined in (fully clothed, although he did ask if he should dance in his underwear also, to which I replied "Babe, you are not 3 years old...so NO!") and they were having their own dance party! Cole and I were cracking up watching them!

Saturday, we all went to the indoor pool that we had just heard about this week. Well, you all know that Chase LOVES to swim, so he was ecstatic. This was also Cole's first time in the pool. He was laughing and kicking his legs so I think that he liked it too. We plan to put Chase in swim lessons there next month. He will go for 8 sessions (30 mins each). I am hoping it will teach him some safety around the water. Right now, he has no fear and would jump in even if you weren't watching him.
That afternoon, I went and had an hour long massage. It was so nice! I have had a gift certificate since my birthday, and just now got a chance to use it! It was much needed that is for sure!!

Sunday, Nick and Chase went to the duck pond and Cole and I went grocery shopping. We had a couple of friends over to watch the game last night. We had lots of yummy food and the kids really enjoyed running around acting crazy!!

Today it's back to work for another long week! We are heading to Tallahassee this weekend to spend some time with my Grandma for her birthday. I will be back next week with some pictures, if not before then! You never know when something blogworthy will come up!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG - those pics are soooo cute! He is going to kill you, but that's ok - blackmail :-) Cole looks adorable too. I love the bday post too - I'm behind so just caught up - very cute post. It is hard to believe how fast the years go by - in 25 days my "baby" girls will turn 8...doesn't seem possible!

JESSICA said...

It looks like Cole is laughing at all the crazy fun! So cute!