




Wish Nick and Christen good luck in the Mud Run!!! We will be out there to cheer them on at 9am! Pics will be posted sometime this weekend! Probably on Sunday after the Delletts head back to Charleston.
Hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a great weekend!
Happy Birthday tomorrow to Alyssa and McKenna! I am not sure how it is possible that they are turning 8 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was seeing them for the first time. They were so little that I was scared to hold them! Now they are all grown up and having a fun sleepover/makeover party for their big day! Wish Lisa luck in dealing with all those crazy girls!
1 comment:
Thanks (Aunt) Jenn!!! I'll need your luck :-) Tell Nick & Christen good luck at the mud race...I gotta see if it's too late for my to donate. I forgot til now!
Post a Comment