Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crazy Cousins!

Jeremy, Ashley and the kids came over on Saturday for dinner. I was able to get a couple of cute pics of the kids! Chase and Braden were dancing up a storm to the new Laurie Berkner CD. They both really love it and were singing right along. They were very entertaining to say the least! Even Mady was clapping her hands and getting in on the action!


Mady and Cole were so cute together. They were just checking each other out. It's crazy that they are almost the same size even though she is 4 months older. Cole is such a little chunker! I like to call him "Chubs!"


Braden was happy to get in the picture with the 2 babies, but not Chase. He was having no parts of a group picture. I really wanted one since we don't have a pic of the 4 of them together yet. Maybe one day!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: