Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun Family Visit

We had a wonderful weekend with Pop Pop Wishe, Anthony, Danielle and little Anthony! They arrived on Thursday afternoon and stayed until this morning. We really packed a lot of adventures into one weekend!!

Thursday night we hung around the house and ate a yummy ziti dinner courtesy of Nick! The guys watched some basketball (theme of the weekend) and after Danielle went to bed, I watched Grey's (best one in a long time by far)!

We headed to the Zoo on Friday and then to MOSH on Saturday (I am doing separate posts on those)! Sunday, the guys stayed home and Danielle, Cole and I hit the mall for some shopping. It was nice to have some girl time and Cole was such a good boy, as always! Chase and Anthony actually took a good nap that afernoon, so we decided to head out for dinner that night. We went to a new Japanese Steakhouse down the street. We were a bit hesitant to take them there, but they did such a good job. They were both very entertained...Anthony ate a bunch of steak and Chase had some carrots! The food was great and we had a super fun time. After that it was back home so they could get packed up and ready to head for the airport early this morning.

The weekend went by way too fast, as always when we have people visiting. We had a wonderful time with them and were very sad to see them go. We are really looking forward to our trip to DE in June! I know it will be here before we know it.

Click here to see some pictures. There are too many to choose from to pick just a few to post!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

We can't wait to be able to come down and visit again. I want to hit the zoo! Looks like fun!