Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look What I Can Do!!

This kid is just growing up way too fast! He has not been wanting to sit down lately...he stiffens up his legs when you try to sit him down! Well, Mamma Faye let him stand up in the crib yesterday and today, and now he thinks he is hot stuff!! I got out Chase's old muscial activity table for him and he loves it!!

We had a busy night tonight and I can't believe I am still awake and blogging at 10:30 pm. I think exercising is giving me some extra enegry lately. I just wish I could have some of that energy when the alarm goes off at 5am!! Anyway, Nick gave Chase a haircut tonight...more like a buzz cut! I never really like it for the first couple of days after he cuts it like that, but it will grow out and look better in a week or 2!! Here are before and after shots! Don't mind the chocolate on his face in the after pic! He was eating some of Uncle Jeremy's cookie birthday cake! It sure was tasty!! Happy Birthday Uncle Jeremy...we love you!
Jeremy, Ashley, Braden and Mady came by to borrow a stroller for their trip to Disney World this weekend. They invited us to join them, and we might just take them up on it. We still have passes to get in so we will probably go down on Saturday morning, stay the night and come home on Sunday! Chase wasn't as excited about it as I thought he would be. I think he would get into it more once we got there! Cole could care less either way. He is happy to just be around us (especially Chase)!! He just laughs and laughs everytime Chase is around him!

Cole and Mady were having fun playing together on the floor while Chase and Braden were off doing their thing! Oh and speaking of Chase...he was my hero this evening. He found my diamond earring that had been missing since Tuesday. I thought it was gone forever and was very bummed about it. Well, he was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden he picked something up and said "Mommy, what's this?"! I started screaming with excitement and told him he could have a special treat tonight and stay up late! He ended up going to bed around 9 and he was so excited about that!




Hope everyone has a happy Friday. I for one am glad this crazy week is over! I do love Thursdays though b/c Grey's Anatomy is on (another awesome episode was on tonight)! Well, I am off to bed now! I will try to post about our weekend on Sunday!

No comments: