Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun at the Fair

Chase had so much fun at the fair on Saturday. He loved all of the rides and wanted to go on them over and over. I think he rode each thing at least twice! As soon as we walked in, he saw the "struction vehichles" and went crazy!! He loves "struction vehichles' so much and gets so excited whenever we see one. He headed straight for the bulldozer and climbed on up!

Cole was watching and laughing, as usual. He gets so excited to watch whatever Chase is doing. You can practically see the wheels turning in his head while he is thinking "Oh, I cannot wait to do that"!!!Once we could pry Chase away from the bulldozer, we headed for the rides. They had tons of stuff that he could go on and he wanted to go on all of it! He espeically love this one ride where you go up to the top and the drop down, then back up and drop down, etc!! He was cracking up the whole time! (He's the last one in the row in this picture)Here he is on the NASCAR's! He loved this also. We made sure to sway him into the Red #8 car. He really wanted to get in the #24 b/c it was blue, but we told him that was not allowed! Ha Ha!After the rides, it was time to hit up some games. Nick wanted to play the "strong man" game, and after watching him do it, Chase wanted to do it too. So, here's my little muscle man swinging the hammer, with daddy's help of course! They each won an inflatable bat. Cole was happy about this and kept trying to bite the one that we let him hold on to (that child will eat anything)!! We let him go on a couple more rides and then headed home. We were all tired, and I think we are all getting a little sick. Everyone has a bit of a cough. Hopefully it will go away soon, but the cooler weather we are about to get isn't' going to help.

Oh and on an exciting note...I won the bracket pool at work for the NCAA tournament!! Woohooo for me! I never win when I enter so I am super excited. I win $100 and plan to buy a Wii Fit!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh the Frog Hopper - my kids LOVED that ride too :-) I bet you cracked up watching Chase laugh so hard huh? We always did. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And there's baby Cole - just as happy as always :-) Hope you're feeling better...it's chilly and rainy here too. COME ON SPRING.

Christen said...

Struction vehicles rock! Looks like you guys had a great time.