I think Nick had a pretty good birthday. We were going to play the Wii tonight, but I think we are both ready for bed. He is watching the Phillies, and I am wasting time on the internet. Boy how our Saturday nights have changed!! :-) Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but I will be sure to post pictures if we do anything fun!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
What a Great Day for a Birthday!
It was a beautiful day here today. We started the day with a 5k walk downtown, and then stuck around for wings and music for a little while once the walk was over. The boys did so well while we were down there. I borrowed this jogging stroller from Alyson, and it worked out great for us! 


We all took naps when we got home, and then it was time for the big birthday dinner!! I mixed and rolled the meatballs last night (58 of them), and then i put them in the slow cooker this morning before we left. The house was smelling pretty good when we got home! I made some ravioli to go with them and we had angel food cake with strawberries for dessert! It was a very tasty dinner if I do say so myself! Mimi, you would be proud of the meatballs!! I was happy with how they turned out! Gotta keep practicing though! Chase was very excited that we were having meatballs and Cole even got his first taste of one!! This family definitely LOVES meatballs...all 5 of us (including Rocksie)!!
I think Nick had a pretty good birthday. We were going to play the Wii tonight, but I think we are both ready for bed. He is watching the Phillies, and I am wasting time on the internet. Boy how our Saturday nights have changed!! :-) Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but I will be sure to post pictures if we do anything fun!
I think Nick had a pretty good birthday. We were going to play the Wii tonight, but I think we are both ready for bed. He is watching the Phillies, and I am wasting time on the internet. Boy how our Saturday nights have changed!! :-) Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but I will be sure to post pictures if we do anything fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nick!!!!!!
Glad to hear he had a good day. Wish I was there to see if the meatballs are as good as Arlene's :-) ha ha
Happy Birthday Nick! Can't wait to see you guys in June!
Post a Comment