Here are the boys showing off the skills they learned in their first week of lessons. 3 weeks to go!
I love these videos! I really need to get Zac some lessons. It looks like a lot of fun!
AWWW.. they are getting so big. I need to get out to your side of town to see you guys. I am out of work right now so maybe we could do lunch soon while we have a chance :) Call me 904-714-8761. My number changed Tara
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love these videos! I really need to get Zac some lessons. It looks like a lot of fun!
AWWW.. they are getting so big. I need to get out to your side of town to see you guys. I am out of work right now so maybe we could do lunch soon while we have a chance :) Call me 904-714-8761. My number changed
Tara
Post a Comment