Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

I've got lots of blog posts in store for you this afternoon! If you want to go in order, scroll down and start with the Mud Run!! I am a bit behind, as usual! The boys are keeping us busy!

We had a nice Easter. The boys loved their baskets from the Easter Bunny. He brought them "Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakquel" and they were both excited about that. We've watched it twice already! Cole was going crazy the first time and screaming "MAMUNCKS" (I guess that is his word for Chipmunks)!!
Ethan, Maya and Chase played a couple of games in the front yard. Here they are getting ready for the Egg and Spoon Race! They look so enthused!
I love this one! Chase was off and running, but dropped the egg after about 5 seconds!
Such focus!
He finished after having to start over twice b/c he dropped the egg!

No comments: