The 3 future Mud Runners (Chase is already asking when he can do it)!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Mud Run 2010
Nick and Christen did the MS Mud Run again this year! They had a blast and said that it was harder than last year!! Missy and I tried to keep the crazy boys busy while we waited for the big finish! The 3 little guys were actually really good and played really well together! Chase was getting a little too close to the edge of the mud pit a few times and I had to warn him that I was not going in that nastiness to get him if he fell in!! hahah! He informed me that he knows how to swim, float, swim so it wouldn't be a big deal!! He's a trip these days!
We had a great weekend visiting with Missy, Christen and Caleb. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was nice to be able to spend some time together. We all enjoyed it, as always! We hope to see them again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment