Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We took the boys to the pumpkin patch this evening. What an adventure. Chase was running wild amidst all of the pumpkins, and Cole was screaming b/c I woke him up to try to take pictures of him! He didn't cooperate and had his eyes closed in the ones that I actually got of him! We did manage to pick out 2 big pumpkins and 2 small pumpkins! I am not sure if we will carve them or not, but at least we have them if we want to!! I did get a couple of cute pictures of the boys to post! Now I just have to get Chase to decide on a costume. He changes his mind every day....spiderman, ninja, lightning mcqueen, etc.... We took him to the party store on Saturday, but he didn't like any of the costumes! So, i found a couple online, but he didn't like those either. Nick says just to get him one and tell him that he is wearing it!! So, we will see!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the picture of Chase cheesing!!