Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

Since Chase was home sick yesterday, I thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins. Well, he wasn't interested in cleaning out the pumpkin or carving it, so I decided to let him paint on his. He had a great time doing this! I tried to paint 2 of my own, but he so kindly painted over the words that I had written and made his own masterpiece (if that is what you can call it)!
We thought he was feeling better last night, but boy were we wrong. As I was putting him to bed, he threw up all over me, him, his bed and his floor! It was very disgusting!! Luckily Nick came to my rescue and cleaned up the room while I got Chase and myself cleaned up!! Chase and Nick ended up sleeping in our bed and Cole and I slept on the couch (I was worried about Cole getting sick in the middle of the night, so I wanted to keep an eye on him. Yes, I am an overreactor!) Luckily, Cole was just fine and seems to be fine today also...I am crossing my fingers he stays that way. He has been really sleepy the past 2 days. I guess that is due to his shots on Monday.Chase seems better this afternoon, but I will probably just keep him out of daycare the rest of the week. I want to make sure he is better by Friday b/c he is so excited to go trick or treating!! I would hate for him to miss out on a fun evening.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my you are brave letting him paint in the dining room, but he did a great job! Very cute :-) And look at that lil cutie sleeping - I love the one of him with both arms up sound asleep - soooo cute. Can you believe he's 8 weeks and I STILL haven't met him? That just sucks :-( I don't want to rush Cmasto get here, but man I CANNOT wait to meet him. Have fun trick or treating - can't wait to see pics...and I hope Chase feels better.